February 8, 2019
Key Industry Takeaways from the 2019 NPL Conference
1. More than 500 mortgage professionals attended the 2019 NPL Notes and Default Servicing Forum hosted by Information Management Network (IMN) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
2. NPL pricing remains competitive
3. General consensus that the real estate market is facing headwinds.Anticipate a continuing slowdown in HPA and home sales, with recession likely. NPL volume, including 2nd liens, likely to increase later this year.
4. Investors continue to express interest in small balance commercial and non-QM.
5. RPL market expected to remain at steady pace/volume for next couple of years.
7.9% Year-Over-Year Increase in Median Prices According to the New Radian Home Price Index
In data released in September 2019, the Radian Home Price Index (HPI) showed a 7.9 percent year-over-year increase in median values.
Four Reasons to Buy a Home Now
Download this infographic that highlights four important reasons why right now may be the best time to buy a home.
Transformation in the Valuation Industry Webinar
Watch our experts help you ensure you are leveraging effective tools to improve the accuracy of your valuations and manage cost.
Podcast: Home Prices in the Pandemic
Six months into the U.S. COVID-19 pandemic, how is the housing market faring?
Minority Household Growth is an Opportunity for Mortgage Lenders
Read about the growing segment of minority borrowers and see how lenders can better serve their homeownership needs.
Demo: Radian Real Estate Analytics Portal
Learn about the latest advances in housing intelligence, including computer vision artificial intelligence.
Social Distancing Daily Schedule for Loan Officers
Download this infographic of a sample schedule to help LOs get their workday back on track due to social distancing and working from home.
Meet the Faces of Title
The Radian Title Services sales leaders share their insights on changes impacting the title industry.
4 Strategies Servicers Can Utilize to Keep Default Rates Low
Read key strategies servicers can use to keep default rates low in the mortgage landscape of changing regulations and increased transparency.
Understanding Alternative Valuation Types
There are a variety of valuation products on the market that vary in complexity. Read more about the different valuation options available.