Last Updated: September 8, 2023
If You are one of our valued title insurance Customers, You can learn more about our privacy practices with regards to Your information via the Privacy Notice that You received when You became a title insurance Customer or You may find it here.
“Consumer” means a natural person that is a visitor and/or user of our Websites and Apps.
“Customer” means a natural person that has purchased products or services from us for personal, familial or household use.
“Job Applicant” means a natural person that applies for a job with us.
“Personal Data” means Personal Information.
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual that is collected via our Websites and Apps. Personal Information may include a Consumer’s: full name, physical address, email address, IP address, or other identifier such as from a Cookie.
Personal Information does not include any aggregate or anonymized data that may have been created from Personal Information but can no longer be used to identify, relate to or could reasonably be linked to a Consumer.
“Potential Customer” means a natural person and/or a Consumer that has registered for an account online through the Websites and Apps.
“Real Estate Agent(s)” means a natural person who has registered for an account with homegenius, homegenius Real Estate or title genius for purposes other than familial, personal or household use.
“Sensitive Personal Information” means any data about a natural person that reveals a racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious belief, philosophical belief or trade union membership. It also includes a natural person’s genetic and biometric data, and data concerning their health, sex life or sexual orientation.
“Websites and Apps” (or the terms individually) means Radian.com, Radian.biz, homegenius.com, mytitlegenius.com, homegeniusrealestate.com and any other branded website or affiliate’s website that is linkable or linked to these websites, and all of our branded applications, including rate finder.
“You” or “Your” means a Consumer, a Customer, and a Potential Customer.
- Radian’s Information Collection Practices Overview
Radian offers a comprehensive suite of mortgage, risk, real estate, and title services. To provide these services, we may need to collect and process both personal and non-personal information from You. It is our policy to only obtain the Personal Information that is absolutely necessary to provide our services to You and to limit the access to Personal Information to only those individuals who need it to serve our Potential Customers’, Consumers’, and Customers’ needs. We strive to provide the best service and thus, certain information may also be used to maintain and improve our customer service to You. In general, we only disclose a Personal Information to our business partners and affiliates, and other professionals we may work with, and only when necessary to provide the services or information requested by You, provide our Customers with the services they have requested from us, or as otherwise may be required by law. We apply these same general principles to Consumers and Potential Customers.
If You are a Real Estate Agent, we collect Your Personal Information to work with You to and to provide Your customers with our services. If You are a Job Applicant, we only collect Your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information to evaluate Your candidacy and possibly to offer You a job with us.
- Information Collected from You when You visit our Websites and Apps
We collect certain Personal Information from You in order to operate our Websites and Apps effectively and provide You with the best experiences when You visit and use them. We also collect Personal Information and, in some situations, Sensitive Personal Information from our Potential Customers during the quote process. We describe what information we collect and how we obtain it below.
- Information Provided by You
When You register for an account with us online, we may collect certain Personal Information about You such as Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number. Depending on why You are registering for an account with us, we may also need to collect some of Your Sensitive Personal Information, such as Your financial information.
We may also collect certain Personal Information about You if You contact us directly or are a Job Applicant. If You are a Job Applicant, we may also need to collect Your Sensitive Personal Information, such as Your gender, union membership and social security number, and if You are hired, Your financial information and possibly information related to Your sexual orientation.
If You are a Potential Customer, we collect certain Personal Information from You in order to provide You with our services that You have requested, such as a quote for title or mortgage insurance. We may also need to collect Your Sensitive Personal Information in order to complete the underwriting process and sign You up as a Customer, such as Your gender, social security number and financial information. If You become one of our valued title insurance Customers, You can learn more about how we handle Your information here.
- Information collected on Our Websites and Apps
We also may use various technologies to collect information from Your computer or device and about Your activities on Our Websites and Apps.
- Information collected automatically: We may automatically collect information from You when You visit our Websites and Apps. This information may include Your IP address, location data, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from us, referring or exit website address, internet service provider, date/time stamp, operating system, locale and language preferences, system configuration information, date and time of contact, internet service provider, Your operating system, Your screen resolution and colors, flash versions, and channels. We will also automatically collect information to determine whether You are a new Consumer or returning visitor; the pages You visited on the site; how often, or for how long You visit portions of the site; terms You searched on our Websites and Apps; interactions with Website content such as button clicks, downloads, or playing videos; the last page You visit on our site; Your geolocation and set language; the branding, model, and marketing name used to identify Your device; and any other unique identifiers available to recognize You across Your devices.
We also use Google Analytics and other third-party web analytics services, to understand how You use Radian’s Websites and Apps and to collect information about Your use of our Website as well. You can learn more about Google Analytics and how it collects and processes data (including how to control the information sent to Google) by visiting: www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by using the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en. Please note that our Websites’ use and transfer to any other website or application of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, as outlined below, and as can be found here: https://developers.google.com/terms/api-services-user-data-policy.
- Our Websites and Apps will only use access to read, write, modify or control Gmail message bodies (including attachments), metadata, headers, and settings to provide a web email client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails and will not transfer this Gmail data to others unless doing so is necessary to provide and improve these features, comply with applicable law, or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets.
- Our Websites and Apps will not use this Gmail data for serving advertisements.
- Our Websites and Apps will not allow humans to read this data unless we have Your affirmative agreement for specific messages, doing so is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for the App's or Site’s internal operations and even then only when the data have been aggregated and anonymized.
- Our Websites and Apps’ use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
- Cookies: When You visit our Websites and Apps, we may assign Your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on our site, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on our site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies.
When You first visit our site, we provide You with a choice to either accept or deny certain cookies. If You do not accept these cookies, You may experience some inconvenience in Your use of some online options. You also may not receive advertising or other offers from Radian that are relevant to Your interests and needs. Radian uses web-browsing cookies to display information more effectively to You and to gather data about the usage of the Radian websites. Even if You choose to accept cookies, You are always free to change Your mind and revoke that consent.
- Other technologies: We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons, web server logs, and other similar technologies, to track Your use of our Websites and Apps. We also may include web beacons in our promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer to users of our Websites and Apps and Apps to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. Unlike cookies, which are stored on Your device, web beacons are embedded invisibly on the web pages (or in emails) and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. Web beacons may be used to deliver or communicate with cookies, to count visitors to certain pages, and to understand usage patterns. We also may receive an anonymous identification number if You come to our Websites and Apps from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website.
- Why We Collect Your Information
- To Service Our Websites and Apps and Apps
We use information collected to ensure that our Websites and Apps are working as intended and for analytics purposes, to understand how our Websites and Apps are operating and learn how they can be improved. We also use this information as needed for auditing purposes as well.
- For Marketing Purposes
If You have filled out a contact form with us or signed up to receive job alerts from us, we may use this information to send You those job alerts or marketing communications including emails, to offer our products and services to You and to offer our affiliates’ products and services to You. You can opt out of receiving these communications at any time by clicking the “opt out” link at the bottom of these emails or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Evaluate and Improve our Customer Service
We may use this information to ensure we are providing the highest level of customer service, and to identify any potential gaps or potential improvements to the same.
- In Order to provide You with our Services
If You are a Potential Customer and seeking an insurance quote or more information about our services, we will use Your Personal Information to provide You with those services as requested.
- In Order to Respond to Requests from You
If You have requested further information or in any other way requested that we contact You, we will use Your Personal Information to respond to such a request.
- For Our Legal Purposes
We also collect information in order to comply with certain legal rules and regulations that we are subject to.
- To Service Our Websites and Apps and Apps
- Who We Share Your Personal Information With
Generally, we share Your Personal Information as necessary to provide the services You request, which may include sharing information with certain Third-Parties, such as service providers. We also may share Your Personal Information when required to by law; to protect Your rights and safety, and with Your consent.
Specifically, we may share Your Personal Information with Third-Parties, including:
- Authorized service providers: We may share Your Personal Information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include relationship management software; website hosting; evaluators, contractors and auditors; email marketing providers; customer service providers; providers that perform business and operations analysis for us; and providers that support and maintain our Websites and Apps and Apps, including providing analytics services for us.
- State regulators and government entities: Upon request or in connection with a legal reason, we may provide Your Personal Information to regulators and other governmental entities for fraud investigations or other regulatory purposes.
- Our Advertising Partners: We may also allow third parties through an advertising network to target custom content and ads to You on Radian Sites and other websites. The information provided to these service providers is limited to only that which Radian deems appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions and enable Radian to market to You.
- For a Legal Reason: We may have to share Your Personal Information in response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- To Prevent Fraud or Illegal Conduct: We may have to share Your Personal Information in situations where we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our consumers, our employees, or others; or to enforce our terms of service or other agreements or policies.
- For Corporate Reasons: We may also share Your Personal Information as part of a sale, merger, or change in control or ownership of Radian, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy, or in preparation for any of these events. If such an event should happen, the new entity would have the right to continue to use Your information, but only in the manner that is set out in this Policy, unless You otherwise agree.
- With Your consent: To other third parties that You provide us with Your consent to share Your information with.
- Affiliates: To our affiliates for their everyday business purposes as well as marketing purposes so that they may offer You products and services.
- How Long do We Store and Maintain Your Personal Information?
We only store and maintain Your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with legal obligations and/or other purposes permissible under applicable laws . For example, if You sign up to receive our newsletters or to receive job alerts, we will store and maintain Your Personal Information to continue to send You these materials until You opt out of receiving such communications. With regards to Your Personal Information collected for our analytics purposes and used to help maintain and improve Our Websites and Apps, we only store and maintain that information until it is aggregated and used to create a new anonymous data set that no longer contains Your Personal Information, and then delete the underlying Personal Information once that new data set has been created. If You are a Potential Customer we only use and store Your information until we have provided our serviced to You and then if You become a Customer, until You are no longer our Customer. You can learn more about our privacy policies for our title insurance Customers here.
- Sale of Your Personal Information
Radian does not generally sell any Personal Information that it has collected from our Websites and Apps to any third parties. However, if You are a Potential Customer or a Customer, we do share Your information with both our Affiliates and our Non-Affiliates so that they can market their products and services to You in compliance with related laws. We do not share the Personal Information of Consumers or Real Estate Agents for cross-context behavioral advertising. Additionally, our use of analytics providers for our Websites and Apps may be considered a sale under certain laws and thus, to the extent that such activity constitutes a sale, this would be a situation in which we would sell Your Personal Information.
Radian maintains a comprehensive Information Security Program that employs commercially available physical and IT securitization tools, including but not limited to:
- Commercially available and sufficient firewalls;
- Segmented Data Storage;
- Multi-factor authentication; and
- Policies providing for least privileged access to data across our organization.
- Additional Information about our Advertising Practices
As noted above, the information collected through cookies and web beacons includes the number of people who look at each of the pages on the Radian Sites, search engine referrals, browsing patterns within our Websites and Apps, and responses to advertisements and promotions on the same. Information collected may also include other trends and activity on our Websites and Apps, basic information about whether You have visited the sites before, Your Internet connection and computer settings, such as Your browser, Your IP address and Your time zone.
From time to time, You may experience 'Pop Ups' from other companies while visiting the Radian Sites. Pop Ups are generated by 'Adware' placed on Your computer when other sites have been visited. Radian does not participate in the use of Adware.
Radian also contracts advertising with other companies to advertise Radian’s accounts and services on websites not affiliated with Radian. If You click on one of Radian’s ads, You link to the particular Radian website that offers the advertised service. These ads may contain cookies that allow tracking of Your response to the Radian’s advertisements. These cookies do not identify You personally. Radian prohibits any company that places Radian’s ads from using this information for any purpose other than to assist Radian in measuring the effectiveness of Radian’s ads. We may also allow third parties through an advertising network to target custom content and ads to you on Radian Sites and other websites. The information provided to these service providers is limited to only that which Radian deems appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions and enable Radian to market to you. You can opt out by clicking here.
- Links to other Sites
Our Websites and Apps may provide links to other websites, such as those of credit bureaus or merchants. These links are provided as a courtesy and Radian does not endorse, control, provide, or manage any content, including related privacy controls on any other website. Our connection to those sites is not and should not be considered an endorsement by Radian of the products or services found on those sites. When You use these links to go from our Websites and Apps to another website, You do so at Your own risk. If You choose to link to websites not controlled by Radian, Radian is not responsible for the privacy or security of these sites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of their information. If You are asked to provide information on one of these websites, You are strongly urged to carefully study their privacy policies before sharing Your information.
- Children’s Personal Information
Radian does not knowingly collect information from children under 16. Our Websites and Apps, products and services are not geared for nor marketed to Children under the age of 16.
- Sharing of Real Estate Agent Photos or Likeness
If You are a Real Estate Agent and You upload Your photo or other photos to our Websites and Apps, we shall have the non-exclusive right and license to use and reproduce any of those photos for our everyday business purposes, including but not limited to the development of marketing and/or promotional materials for our products and services. We also may share such photos and/or likenesses with affiliates and non-affiliates for the purposes listed in Section V, “Why We Collect Your Information” above.
- NEW JERSEY RESIDENTS ONLY – TITLE INSURANCE INFORMATION PRACTICES NOTICE
If You are a New Jersey resident and a Potential Customer, You have the right to access and to correct all personal information collected in relation to title services under N.J. Stat. §17:23A-8 & 9. To exercise these rights, You may:
If we do suffer one that affects any of Your Personal Information, we will report the same to You as per applicable data breach notification laws.
- Dial the toll-free Radian Privacy line at 1.855.949.4278;
- Send a verifiable request to Radian Privacy Request through this site’s contact us form.
Information obtained from a report prepared by an insurance-support organization may be retained by the insurance-support organization and disclosed to other persons.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (Cal. Civ. Code §§ 1798.100-199.100, et seq.), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020, and including the implementing regulations (Cal. Code Regs. Tit. 11 §§ 7000-7304), including any subsequent updates and amendments thereto (“CCPA”), applies to “consumers” (as defined by statute) who reside in California. It does not, however, apply to all types of information collected or all transactions conducted, and generally does not apply to information that has been collected or shared pursuant to the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (Pub. L. No. 106-102, 113 Stat. 1338, codified in relevant part primarily at 15 U.S.C. §§ 6801-6809, §§ 6821-6827)(“GLBA”) as that law provides its own level of protection to Your Personal Information. Accordingly, even if You are live in California, if You are a Potential Customer or a Customer, the CCPA may not be applicable to our collection of Your Personal Information if it is done in connection with obtaining or utilizing our products and services which generally fall under the ambit of the GLBA. If You are a Consumer, Job Application, or Real Estate Agent that lives in California, the CCPA does apply to any Personal Information that we may have collected from You, as described above and herein.
- Sale Of Your Personal Information
As noted above, we do not sell Your Personal Information, but our use of an analytics provider for our Websites and Apps may be interpreted under California law as a sale. Thus, this would be the only instance in which we would sell Your information. We do not share the information of Consumers, Job Applicants, or Real Estate Agents with any third parties for cross-contextual advertising.
- Sensitive Personal Information
We do not collect the Sensitive Information of Consumers. We do not share the Sensitive Personal Information of Job Applicants or Real Estate Agents, for any other purposes than for our business purposes as noted below.
- Categories of Personal Information that we collect:
- Sale or sharing of Your Personal Information for Our Business Purposes
As noted above, we do not sell Your Personal Information. We do need to share Your Personal Information with third parties for our business purposes, also as noted above. We do not share Your Personal Information for cross-contextual advertising or any other reason besides for our business purposes as noted below.
The categories of third parties that we need to share Your Personal Information with and the Categories of Personal Information that we share with those parties are:
- Why We Collect this information from You
We use this information from You for our business and other purposes as outlined above in Section V.
- Categories of our “business purposes” that are used to share Your Personal Information:
Even though we do not generally sell Your information, we still need to share it to support and continually improve Our Websites and Apps and for other business purposes. Specifically, these categories of “business purposes” are:
- Auditing – We may share this information with our third-party vendors, partners, accountants, auditors and service providers, to audit interactions and transactions, including to verify positioning and quality of our advertisements.
- Customer Service – We may use this information to improve and evaluate our customer service activities, processes and procedures.
- Service Improvements/Enhancements – We may share this information with our third-party vendors, other partners, and service providers in order to improve our services, create new services and products, offer new products, and to ensure that Our services are working as intended (to identify bugs and errors, and repair them).
- Service Partners – We may share this information our third-party vendors, other partners, and service providers in order to have them perform their services for Us, pursuant to a written contract that includes the notified purposes permitted by the CCPA.
- Other Legally Permitted Business Reasons – We may share this information for our benchmarking, risk management services, portfolio services and to otherwise support the provision, development and enhancement of our services and products.
- Security and Legal Issues – We may share this information with law enforcement or other individuals pursuant to a valid subpoena or other legal obligation, our third-party vendors, other partners, and service providers in order to detect, prevent, and investigate security incidents, violations of Our Terms of Service or Content Standards, or other applicable laws.
- Marketing – we may share this information with affiliates for our everyday marketing purposes so that we may offer you products and services. We may also share this information with third parties through an advertising network to provide custom content and ads to you on Radian Sites and other websites. The information provided to these service providers is limited to only that which Radian deems appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions and enable Radian to market to you.
- Who we share Your Personal Information with
We may share Your Personal Information with the third parties as outlined above in Section VI.
- Your Rights under the CCPA, as amended
- You, or Your authorized agent, can request the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about You by emailing email@example.com. You can also request that we disclose how we have collected, used and shared Your personal information over the past 12 months, including the categories of personal information we collected and our purposes for doing so. You may also request the categories of the sources of that information, the categories of the third parties with whom we have shared this information with for a business purpose, and our business purpose for doing so.
- You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Information that we have collected or maintain about You. In fact, we ask that You do so as soon as You realize any Personal Information that we have collected is inaccurate as it could impact our provision of the Services.
- You have the right to opt out of Sale of Your Information, but as noted above, We do not sell Your information.
- You have a right to be notified when we collect information from You, and we cannot collect new categories of information from You without notifying You first.
- You have the right to limit our sharing of Your Personal Information.
- You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights.
- You have the right to ask us to delete Your Personal Information.
- How to Exercise Your Rights
As a California resident, You may only make a verifiable consumer request twice within a twelve-month period. We will make every effort to respond to Your request within 45 days. If we require additional time (up to 90 days), we will inform You of the reason for the extension.
To exercise these rights, as explained more fully below, You may:
|Categories of Personal Information||Categories of Sources of This Information|
|Identifiers (i.e., a legal name, nickname, physical home address, internet protocol address, email address, phone number, an online identifier, driver’s license number, etc.)||Information You provide directly to us or collected from You via our data analytics providers from Your use of our Websites and Apps.|
|Internet Activity (i.e., browsing history, WiFi use, and internet search history)||Information You provide directly to us, collected from You from our data analytics providers, or allow us to collect and use from Your devices.|
|Geolocation Data (i.e. data describing Your current and past whereabouts)||Information You provide directly to us, collected from You from our data analytics providers, or allow us to collect and use from Your devices.|
|Professional or Employment Information (i.e. where a person currently works, wants to work, or has worked in the past)
||Information You provide directly to us or gathered from Your use of our Websites and Apps.
|, such as zip code and age)
||Information You provide directly to us from You providing this information directly on our Websites and Apps (e.g., when You complete surveys or participate in contests)
|Categories of Third Parties||Categories of Personal Information Shared with the Third Parties|
|Our service providers in order to facilitate Your purchase of our products.
||Identifiers, Geolocation Data, and Internet Information.
|Data Service Providers||We do not share Your Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information directly with these providers, but they may receive records that may contain Identifiers, Geolocation Data, Biometric Information, and Internet Information.|
|Legal Representatives||Depending on the need, we may need to share Your Identifiers, Geolocation Data, Biometric Information, and Internet Information.|
|IT Service Providers||Identifiers, Geolocation Data, and Internet Information.|
|Law Enforcement, Courts, or other related Legal third parties that are not our legal representatives
||Depending on the need and related law, we may need to share Your Identifiers, Geolocation Data, Biometric Information, and Internet Information.
|Auditors||Depending on the need, we may need to share Your Identifiers, Geolocation Data, Biometric Information, and Internet Information.|
|Accounting Representatives||Depending on the need, we may need to share Your Identifiers.|
|Our Affiliated Brands and Companies||We may need to share Your Identifiers, Geolocation Data, Biometric Information, and Internet Information.|
- Dial the toll-free Radian Privacy line at 1 855 949 4278;
- Send a verifiable request to Radian Privacy Request through this site’s contact us form.
To process a request, we may need to verify Your identity. After Your identity has been verified, Radian will contact You through email. You will need to provide Radian Your email address and other contact information when You make the request. Radian may use third parties to verify Your identity and process Your request. Radian will evaluate Your request, as required by applicable law, and respond to Your request within 45 days, if we are able to verify Your identity.
Via Your Authorized Agent: California residents may designate an authorized agent who is registered with the State of California to make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on the California resident’s behalf. If You are an authorized agent seeking to submit a request on behalf of a California resident, please click here. As with direct requests by consumers, Radian may use third parties to verify and process requests made by authorized agents and will evaluate and respond to such requests as required by applicable law.
- Categories of Personal Data that we process:
- Purposes for Processing Your Personal Data
We Your Personal Data to provide our services and products to You and for our business purposes as described above.
- Categories of Third Parties that we share Your Personal Data With
We may need to share Your Personal Data with the following Categories of Third Parties:
- Our Service Providers;
- Data Service Providers;
- Legal Representative;
- IT Service Providers;
- Law Enforcement, Courts, or other related Legal third parties that are not our legal representatives;
- Auditors; and
- Accounting Representatives.
- We do not sell Your Personal Data for Targeted Advertising
- How to Exercise Your Privacy Rights under the VDCPA If You would like to exercise any of Your rights under VSCPA, then please contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Categories of Personal Data|
|Identifiers (i.e., a legal name, nickname, physical home address, internet protocol address, email address, phone number, an online identifier, driver’s license number, etc.)
|Biometric Information (i.e. photographs, and video)
|Internet Activity (i.e., browsing history, WiFi use, and internet search history)
|Geolocation Data (i.e. data describing Your current and past whereabouts)
You may choose to Opt Out of direct marketing by Radian at any time. You may also limit the contact from Radian. You may Opt Out of the following:
- Telephone Calls from Radian
- Email from Radian
To Opt Out, please contact Radian as follows:
- To Opt Out of our Advertising Network: You can opt out of Radian Sites sharing Your information with an advertising network to target custom content and ads to You on Radian Sites and other websites. For more information or to opt out, click here.
- To Unsubscribe from Radian Emails: If You no longer wish to receive emails from Radian, You may cancel the service by replying to the sender with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line of the e-mail, or by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mails You receive from us.
- To Opt Out of Marketing Phone Calls: Email: email@example.com; or send a letter to Radian Group Inc., Attn: Legal/Compliance Dept., 550 East Swedesford Road, Suite 350, Wayne, PA 19087. Please include Your full name and the phone number associated with Your request. We may not be able to process Your request without this information.
Third-parties may be using Cookies or other technologies to collect Your personal information as You navigate through the internet including from our Websites and Apps. As described above, You may decline these third-party Cookies by changing Your browser settings.
Although various internet browsers offer an option (usually in the browser preferences) to send a signal to websites You visit asking the site not to track Your actions, Radian does not have the ability to respond to DNT signals.
For more information on the privacy practices of Radian Mortgage Capital LLC, please review the Radian Mortgage Capital Privacy Notice.